Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Illinois Institute of Technology
- J.D. (1996) | Law
- Honors: JD With Highest Honors Order of the Coif Am Jur Awards for Excellence in Civil Procedure, Complex Litigation, and Family Law.
- Activities: Law Review Moot Court Honor Society
- Williams College
- B.A. | Economics
- Activities: Varsity Golf - 4 years Co-Captain Varsity Golf - 2 years
- Flachsbart & Greenspoon, LLC
- Businesses and inventors seek us out because of our experience and success. We monetize and defend your intellectual property. We obtain rights, negotiate transfers of rights, and go to court to protect patents, trademarks, copyrights, and trade secrets against improper use. We also defend attacks against business lines, and provide counsel to support our clientsâ freedom to use technologies and ideas. I am a partner at FG helping clients with their trademark, patent, advertising, copyright and internet legal needs.
- Senior Counsel
- Foley & Lardner LLP
- At Foley, I helped clients with Patent and Trademark litigation issues.
- Wildman Harrold Allen & Dixon, LLP
- Law Clerk to the Honorable David H. Coar
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- Robinson Curley & Clayton, P.C.
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
We provide legal services on hourly, contingent, hybrid/blended, and other alternative bases.
- Intellectual Property
Additional Practice Areas
Contact & Map