Michael T. Sawyier
- Business Law, Estate Planning, Intellectual Property ...
- Illinois, Indiana, Michigan
Attorney Michael T. Sawyier has 40 years of experience in estate planning. A graduate of Harvard University, the University of Chicago Law School and Yale University, he has a combination of broad knowledge, in-depth education and extensive experience that enhances the value of the legal services he provides. He also holds a Master's degree in Taxation from the John Marshall Law School, enabling him to prepare and analyze estate and real estate transactions to minimize tax liability and exposure. Mr. Sawyier concentrates his practice in the areas of asset protection, estate and business planning, business law, and real estate. Michael is also licensed to practice in Illinois and Michigan.
- 7th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Consultation fee fully creditable for fees against future legal services.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Intellectual Property
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law