We are a boutique business law firm with over twenty-five years of combined experience representing privately held small to medium sized businesses, in the areas of business/corporate law, beverage law (wineries, breweries, restaurants) asset protection, intellectual property and real estate law.
We adhere to a pragmatic approach in representing our clients by first understanding the needs/goals of our clients and then offering feasable solutions to those needs.
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law
- Juris Doctor (1996) | Technical Editor - Thomas Jefferson Law Review
- California State Bar  # 188321
- - Current
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Agricultural Law
- Antitrust Law
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Intellectual Property