Attorney Michele Ann Palulis - serving the Quiet Corner and beyond with friendly compassionate legal services for you and your loved ones. Attorney Michele Ann Palulis is a lawyer serving the Quiet Corner and beyond with a general practice encompassing most areas of law, concentrating her practice on Elder Law, Title XIX Planning & Application, Probate Matters, Estate Planning (Wills, Living Wills & Health Care Directives, Powers of Attorney, etc.), Personal Injury, Issues of Social Service, and many, many more areas. Please call for your free telephone consultation or to set up an appointment to discuss your legal matter. Attorney Palulis is a member of the Connecticut and Federal Bar, and a participating lawyer in the Hyatt Legal Services network and Work Place Options network.
- Western New England University School of Law
- J.D. (2000) | Law
- Honors: Certificate of Excellence - Conveyancing Certificate of Excellence - Representing Children
- Connecticut School of Finance & Management
- Diploma (1996) | Financial & Management Program for Bankers
- Eastern Connecticut State University
- B.S. (1994) | Business Administration
- Associate Attorney
- Law Office of William Monty
- - Current
- Boland, St. Onge & Brouillard
- Worked as Paralegal in local firm until a local position as associate attorney was available.
- Associate Attorney/Paralegal
- Wodhouse Rubinow & Macht
- Paralegal from 1998 until 2000, then Associate Attorney through August 2001
- Bank Teller, Supervisor, Manager, New Systems Trainer, Merchant Services, Human Resources etc.
- First Niagara Bank NA FKA Savings Bank of Manchester
- Windham County Bar Association
- United States District Court, District of Connecticut
Free 30 minute consultation via phone, in office or email.
Credit Cards Accepted
Visa and MasterCard accepted. Small additional fee charged for use of credit card. (Note - you cannot use a credit card to pay for fees in a bankruptcy matter)
- Contingent Fees
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
I also participate with HYATT Legal Plans, and Work Place Benefits Plans.
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning
- Foreclosure Defense
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Workers' Compensation
- Real Estate Law
- Title XIX planning and assistance
- Developmentally Disabled
- Mental Illness
- Dementia & Alzheimers
- English: Spoken, Written