Free Consultation: (916) 787-0260Tap to Call This Lawyer
Michelle TriggerTrigger Law Office
- Criminal Law, Family Law
Claimed Lawyer Profile
Michelle Trigger is the owner/attorney of Trigger Law Office, located in Sacramento, CA. Ms. Trigger's practice focuses on criminal defense and family law matters, including representation on all misdemeanor and felony offenses, divorce, child custody and visitation, and restraining orders. Ms. Trigger primarily serves Placer and Sacramento counties, but will accept matters in El Dorado, Yolo, Sutter, Yuba, Butte, Lake, and most bay area counties on a case-by-case basis.
Ms. Trigger's primary talent is in the court room, as she is a zealous advocate in all motions and hearings, and never afraid to take a matter to trial.
- University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law
- J.D. (2012) | Criminal Justice; Advocacy
- Honors: ABOTA Trial Advocate of the Year; Global Lawyering Skills Top Oral Advocate; Order of the Barristers; The Traynor Society; Capital Commendation for Public Service
- Activities: Mock Trial; Globe Law Journal
- Trigger Law Office
- - Current
- Associate Attorney
- Law Office of John J. Casey III
- Sacramento County Criminal Defense Panel
- Sacramento County District Attorney's Office
- Daddy's Here Legal Night, Sacramento, CA
- Center for Fathers and Families
- This is an ongoing speaking engagement in which Ms. Trigger volunteers on the third Thursday of each month to provide legal information to local fathers navigating the family court system in pro per.
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- - Current
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- - Current
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Our office provides a free phone or in-person consultation (15-30 minutes)
Credit Cards Accepted
Our office accepts all major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Discover), as well as PayPal.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Payment plans and flat-fee services are also offered.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map