Michelle Villanueva-Skura is both a criminal defense and personal injury attorney with a passion for individual rights, government accountability, and personal freedom. Her background in insurance defense and personal injury makes Michelle an aggressive advocate for her clients. Michelle serves her community by defending its citizens’ rights and holding law enforcement and the prosecution to the standards imposed by both the state and federal Constitution.
- University of Miami
- B.A. (1997) | English Literature
- University of Oxford
- other (1996) | English Literature
- Safeguarding Your Rights
- Villanueva Skura Attorneys at Law
- 10 Best in Client Satisfaction
- American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys
- American Institute Criminal Law Division recognition of excellence in criminal defense client satisfaction in Arizona.
- 40 under 40
- National Trial Lawyers
- National Trial Lawyers recognition of Michelle Villanueva Skura, Esq. as a top 40 Attorney.
- State Bar of Arizona  # 032998
- State Bar of Arizona
- ID Number: 032998
30-60 minute free initial consultation.
Credit Cards Accepted
All major credit cards accepted.
Our Personal Injury contingency fee is one of the lowest in the Valley.
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Domestic Violence
- Juvenile Law
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Villanueva Skura Attorneys at Law Home Page
- Blog for Villanueva Skura Attorneys at Law