Miguel Danielson is an experienced intellectual property attorney with significant expertise in the areas of trademark, copyright, licensing, Internet, and open source legal issues.
He has worked with a multitude of technology-driven companies from start-ups to publicly traded multi-nationals.
Mr. Danielson's areas of expertise include trademark portfolio development and management, including all aspects of clearing and registering trademarks in the United States and internationally; trademark and copyright disputes including Trademark Trial and Appeal Board Proceedings, litigation, and all aspects of settlement negotiating; software and technology-related licenses and contracts including development agreements, OEM agreements, sales agreements, ownership and assign agreements, and website terms and conditions; and domain name acquisition and protection including domain name sales, UDRP proceedings, and domain name portfolio management.
- Harvard Law School
- University of Minnesota - Twin Cities
- B.S. | Management Information Systems
- Senior Associate
- Goodwin Procter LLP
- Testa, Hurwitz & Thibeault LLP
- Loose Crypto Sinks Ships
- Big Ideas in IP
- Open Source Sofware Authors Launch Legal Enforcement Campaign
- Goodwin Procter LLP Client Alert
- UK Trademark Rule Changes to Affect EU Trademark Owners
- Goodwin Procter IP Alert
- Consumer Advocate Group Highlights the Pitfalls of DRM
- World Copyright Law Report
- Intellectual Property
- Software Licensing