Free Consultation: (267) 385-8668Tap to Call This Lawyer
Min Hwan Ahn

Min Hwan Ahn

Law Office of Ahn & Sinowitz, Philadelphia Immigration Lawyer free consultation
  • Immigration Law
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

Min Hwan Ahn is an experienced immigration attorney based in Philadelphia. He has been practicing immigration law for over 17 years, providing expert guidance and representation to clients from all over the world. As a Philadelphia immigration attorney, he has a thorough understanding of the complex laws and regulations surrounding immigration and is dedicated to helping his clients navigate the process successfully. He offers free consultations to new clients, providing them with the opportunity to discuss their case and receive initial guidance at no cost. With his extensive experience and knowledge, Min Hwan Ahn is committed to helping his clients achieve their immigration goals.

Temple University Beasley School of Law
LL.M. (2004) | Law
Temple University Beasley School of Law Logo
Professional Experience
Law Office of Ahn and Sinowitz
- Current
New York State Bar Registration
New York State Unified Court System
AIOLC 10 Best Immigration Attorney
American Institute Of Legal Counsel
Professional Associations
State Bar of New York
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
New York
New York State Office of Court Administration
ID Number: 4685145
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • Free Consultation
    Free consultation in office
  • Credit Cards Accepted
Practice Area
Immigration Law
Asylum, Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas
  • Chinese: Spoken, Written
  • English: Spoken, Written
  • Korean: Spoken, Written
  • Mandarin: Spoken, Written
  • Spanish: Spoken, Written
Legal Answers
Q. I am taking a blood/urine test for immigration soon, and I was wondering if nicotine would be a problem as a minor.
A: Typically, immigration medical exams include a blood test and a urine test to screen for certain medical conditions. The purpose of the tests is to ensure that applicants do not have any medical conditions that would make them inadmissible to the United States.

Nicotine is not a disqualifying factor for immigration medical exams. However, it is important to be honest about your use of nicotine or any other substance during the medical exam. Falsifying information on the medical exam can have serious consequences, including denial of your immigration application.

If you have any concerns about your medical exam or the use of nicotine, I would recommend speaking with a licensed healthcare provider ... Read More
Q. I would request any attorney to just check latest status of my PERM form 9089. My attorney is not responsive.Please help
A: You can check the status of your PERM form 9089 by using the iCERT Visa Portal System. The iCERT system provides information on the processing of labor certification applications filed on behalf of prospective employees. You can use the iCERT system to find out the status of your application, including the date it was received, the date it was approved, and any additional information that may be required.
Q. Do I need to change my job title on our website if I change the O-net description on my H-1B renewal?
A: If you are changing the O-Net code on your H-1B renewal application, it is not necessary to change your job title with your employer or on your company's website. The O-Net code is used by the Department of Labor to classify occupations and does not determine your job title. Your job title can be different from the O-Net code and is usually determined by your employer.

However, it is important to ensure that the job duties, responsibilities, and compensation you are performing match the new O-Net code you are using on your H-1B renewal application. This is because the O-Net code and job duties are used by the USCIS to determine whether your position qualifies for H-1B classification.
View More Answers
Websites & Blogs
Philadelphia Immigration Lawyers Free Consultation Near Me
EZ485 Immigration
Immigration Guide
Contact & Map
Law Offices of Ahn and Sinowitz
7043 Frankford Ave
Suite 204
Philadelphia, PA 19135
Toll-Free: (267) 385-8668
Telephone: (267) 385-8668
Monday: 10 AM - 5 PM
Tuesday: 10 AM - 5 PM
Wednesday: 10 AM - 5 PM
Thursday: 10 AM - 5 PM (Today)
Friday: 10 AM - 5 PM
Saturday: Closed
Sunday: Closed
Law Office of Ahn & Sinowitz
261 Old York Road
Suite 731
Jenkintown, PA 19046
Telephone: (215) 885-5600
Cell: (267) 385-8668
Monday: 10 AM - 5 PM
Tuesday: 10 AM - 5 PM
Wednesday: 10 AM - 5 PM
Thursday: 10 AM - 5 PM (Today)
Friday: 10 AM - 5 PM
Saturday: Closed
Sunday: Closed