Mitchell is often described by his colleagues and peers as a "lawyer's lawyer" and their "go to" lawyer for enforcing judgments against debtors, especially in New York State. However, Mitchell's expertise has resulted in receiving referrals in more than 25 states to collect debts to satisfaction, settlement, or execution. Mitchell will apply his trademark straightforward and analytical approach to assess and resolve your legal issues.
Mitchell volunteers his time to the Mortgage Foreclosure Defense Clinic of the Nassau County Bar Association, which helps low income homeowners facing potential foreclosure or eviction. His other community activities include membership in the American Bar Association, New York State Bar Association, and The Commercial Law League of America.
Mitchell is well known in his community by local leaders and local politicians. Rabbis have referred congregants to Mitchell for help with foreclosure defense, debt resolution, debt relief and settlement, asset protection, estate planning, and traffic violations.
Put Mitchell's legal acumen and bountiful experience to work for you. Contact Mitchell for help with protecting your rights, investments, and financial security.
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law
- J.D. (1991)
- Moot Court Oralist, David Berg Scholar
- Yeshiva University
- B.A. (1989)
- Major: Political Science, Sports Editor - The Commentator
- The Nathanson Law Firm
- - Current
- Senior Partner
- Wilson Elser
- New York State Bar # 2441632
- - Current
- New York
- United States District Court, Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court, Northern District of New York
- United States District Court, Southern District of New York
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- Landlord Tenant
- Real Estate Law
- English: Spoken, Written
- Mitchell A. Nathanson's Website Profile
- The Nathanson Law Firm LLP Website