Attorney Monte Willis has been practicing law since 1995, and has extensive experience in Washington personal injury law.
In 2006, He and his former legal partner, Debi Toews opened Willis & Toews, a Walla Walla firm practicing exclusively in the personal injury field. Monte cares deeply about his work as an attorney, protecting the rights of Oregonians and Washingtons after their accidents.
His dedication to serving individuals and his local community is evident in his extracurricular activities. From working on the organizing committee for the Tour of Walla Walla to serving as a board member in the Walla Walla Downtown Foundation, Monte is always looking for ways to get involved.
For help from a caring and trusted local attorney, contact attorney Monte Willis.
- Cornell University
- J.D. | Law
- Washington State University
- B.A. | Accounting and Business Law
- Washington Association for Justice
- Oregon Trial Lawyer Association
- Oregon State Bar
- - Current
- Washington State Bar  # 25312
- - Current
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- Animal & Dog Law
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Willis & Toews, PLLC