Mr. Albert Loch Saslow

Mr. Albert Loch Saslow

Hill Evans Jordan & Beatty, PLLC
  • Bankruptcy, Business Law, Family Law ...
  • North Carolina
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial MediaResponsive Law

Loch Saslow is a 2009 graduate of Elon University School of Law’s inaugural class. Loch joined Hill, Evans, Jordan & Beatty following admission that year. Loch is a trial lawyer. He focuses his practice primarily in the areas of family law, bankruptcy, civil disputes, including business matters, and contractual issues, as well as Wills, Estates & Trusts.

A native of Greensboro, North Carolina, Loch holds a B.A. in History from Furman University in 2006 where he served as Community Service Chair of Sigma Nu Fraternity, played Club Lacrosse, and coached lacrosse at Riverside High School in Greenville, South Carolina. At Elon University School of Law, he was a member of the Business Law Society.

Loch is a member of the North Carolina State Bar, the American Bar Association, the North Carolina Bar Association, the Greensboro Bar Association, and the18th Judicial District Bar.

Elon University School of Law
J.D. (2009) | Law
Placeholder image for education.
Furman University
B.A. (2006) | History
Furman University Logo
Professional Experience
Hill Evans Jordan & Beatty, PLLC
- Current
Professional Associations
North Carolina State Bar
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
American Bar Association
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Greensboro Bar Association
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
18th Judicial District Bar
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
North Carolina
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • Credit Cards Accepted
Practice Areas
    Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
    Business Law
    Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
    Family Law
    Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
    Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
Additional Practice Area
  • Creditors' Rights & Collections
  • English
Legal Answers
Q. What do I do if my ex spouse is not upholding his separation agreement
A: It will depend on the exact terms contained in the Separation Agreement, but you would likely sue this person for a breach of contact (the agreement itself). Your agreement should have specific language setting forth what the remedy for breach is, and whether you would be entitled to recover any attorneys' fees. For more specific guidance, contact a local family law attorney.
Q. The father of my son served me papers to try for custody where do I go crime here
A: I'm going to operate under the assumption that the word "crime" in your question was a typo and was meant to say "from." You will need to try and determine what amount of custody he is seeking, and evaluate whether the two of you can come to an agreement on how to share custodial time. Perhaps he is only asking for a limited amount of time or there is an 'easy' way you can split the child's time. You will have a chance to settle your case in custody mediation, so be prepared to discuss various proposals on how to share time. If you can't settle the case, you will eventually have a hearing in front of a judge who will decide how custody should be split, and the judge will base their decision on what is in the child's best interests. Not your best interest of the father's best interest, but the childs. If you have further questions or need help, I would strongly consider at least consulting with a local family law attorney.
Q. The mother of my child issues to me unfair and lopsided visitation rules when neither of us went to court at all
A: There isn't really a question here, but it sounds like you need to file for custody and let the court sort it out. I have no idea what sort of 'rules' she is making you follow, but there is a good chance that you aren't being treated fairly. You may not have the resources to hire an attorney, but I would still urge you to consider meeting with one to discuss the case and how to go about filing.
View More Answers
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map
Hill, Evans, Jordan, & Beatty PLLC
301 North Elm Street
Suite 700
Greensboro, NC 27401-2149
Telephone: (336) 379-1390
Fax: (336) 379-1198
Monday: 8 AM - 5 PM (Today)
Tuesday: 8 AM - 5 PM
Wednesday: 8 AM - 5 PM
Thursday: 8 AM - 5 PM
Friday: 8 AM - 5 PM
Saturday: Closed
Sunday: Closed
Notice: If you need to reach us outside of business hours, you can email us at or fill out an online contact form at