(561) 826-8986Tap to Call This Lawyer
Mr. Angelo A Gasparri Esq.Debt Relief Law Center
- District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
Angelo assists individuals and businesses to create a financial fresh start. The team at the Debt Relief Law Center of Palm Beach County focuses on supporting each client with a level of honor, respect and service. Our goal is to assist you in finding freedom and launching your future.
- Emory University School of Law
- Emory University
- MBA | Business
- Georgia Institute of Technology
- B.I.E. | Industrial Engineering
- Debt Relief Law Center
- - Current
- Providing individuals and small businesses a pathway to their financial fresh start!
- Attorney & Management Consultant
- Various Fortune 500 Companies
- Angelo has spent nearly two decades supporting people and busineses in solving challenging problems, and has carried the experience of a wide ranging career to run the Debt Relief Law Center with leading practice customer service and process management techniques.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- District of Columbia
- 10th Circuit
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Q. Fla. resident filing Ch.7 soon, but still purchasing jewelry & furniture, just separated,hubby filed separate Ch.7 in Il
- A: It's not. An individual in contemplation of bankruptcy should cease to spend money on anything but necessary living expenses. Clients often misinterpret the advice given to them by an attorney. The problem here is that creditors will be able to object to discharge. Our office researchs 4-6 months of credit card and bank statements and will not file a petition without clean records.
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map