Mr. Arthur J. Data III
- Business Law, Domestic Violence, DUI & DWI ...
Arthur J. Data III is an attorney located in Palos Hills, IL. He earned his Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from Purdue University in 2003 and his Juris Doctor from Michigan State University College of Law in 2007. While at Purdue, Mr. Data held many different leadership positions within the Purdue Residence Hall Council. While at Michigan State, Mr. Data was a Senator in the Student Bar Association and President of the Christian Legal Society.
Mr. Data currently resides in Palos Heights, IL. He is very active at St. Alexander's Catholic Church as a lector, eucharistic minister, mentor to the Life Teen organization and a member of the St. Theodore Guerin Council of the Knights of Columbus as well as the Samuel Cardinal Stritch Fourth Degree Assembly. He is also a member of the Illinois State Bar Association.
Mr. Data practices in DUI defense, general traffic defense, probate, real estate, estate planning and plaintiff's personal injury.
- Michigan State University
- J.D. | Law
- Activities: Student Bar ASsociation Christian Legal Society
- Purdue University - Purdue University
- B.A. | Political Science
- Activities: Purdue Residence Hall Council National Residence Hall Honorary Indiana Residence Hall Organization
- Knights of Columbus
- - Current
- Illinois State Bar Association
- - Current
- Free Consultation
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Flat fees for most matters.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
- DUI & DWI
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- General Civil