My practice includes a broad range of immigration case types from Extraordinary Ability applications for Legal Permanent Residence to counseling on the immigration consequences of criminal convictions.
My goal is to provide confidential, experienced immigration advice at an affordable price. For this reason most of my cases are handled on a "flat fee" basis, instead of hourly. Meaning that my clients know upfront exactly what the cost of their case will be so there are no surprises.
All of my clients are provided my personal email and my direct phone line to ensure they are provided the personal support they require.
My specialties include: EB-1 Extraordinary Ability and Professor Researchers, EB-2 National Interest Waivers, PERM, Family petitions (spouse, fiance, parent, child), Naturalization, H-1B, O, E-2, L-1, J-1, TN, removal, deportation defense, and analyzing the immigration consequences of criminal convictions.
- University of St. Andrews, Scotland, U.K.
- M.A. | Modern History
- Honors: Graduated with Honors.
- University of Cincinnati College of Law
- J.D. | Law
- Honors: Dean's List Honors.
- Of Counsel
- The Fleischer Law Firm, LLC.
- - Current
- Hammond Law Group, LLC.
- Law Office of Christopher M Pogue, Esq.
- Construction Industry Trade Groups' Concerns on Gang of Eight's Guest Worker Program are Misplaced
- Recognizing Gay Marriage in Immigration: A Look ahead to what same-sex immigration benefits could look like if DOMA meets its demise, but Proposition 8 stands.
- H-1B vs. At Will Employment
- Strategic HR
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
Free 30-60 minute consultation.
Credit Cards Accepted
Visa and Mastercard
- Immigration Law
- Asylum, Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas