Trial attorney since 1976, Mr. Blackman is a recognized expert in catastrophic personal injury cases, including paraplegia and quadriplegia cases, complex spinal surgery cases, traumatic brain injury cases, and other cases of permanent disability.
His education includes a B.A. and an M.A. in drama and production, as well as his J.D. in law. He is the founder of the Bay Area Lawyers Network (BALN), a State Bar Certified provider of continuing education for attorneys (MCLE), and is a frequent lecturer on personal injury law and courtroom presentation.
Mr. Blackman has an AV rating (the highest) for an attorney from Martindale Hubbel, which is a peer-based evaluation. He has successfully tried numerous cases to verdicts over $1 Million.
With offices in San Francisco and Los Angeles, his firm, Blackman Legal Group, handles cases throughout California.
The firm toll-free number is answered 24 hours a day. 1-800-444-5602
- Hofstra Univ
- Undergraduate Degree
- San Francisco Law Sch
- Law Degree
- Blackman Legal Group
- - Current
- CEO and founding attorney of the Blackman Legal Group, Mr. Blackman has been the senior trial attorney for the firm, successfully settling and trying cases throughout California, Nevada, Arizona and Montana
- Certified Provider of MCLE
- State Bar of California
- Bay Area Lawyers Network
- - Current
- Activities: Founder and Chairman of the Bay Area Lawyers Network, Mr. Blackman was the creative force behind the State Bar Approved provider of continuing legal education (MCLE), and continues to arrange meetings of powerful attorneys that share important information across a wide spectrum of legal issues. View the BALN website at www.baln.org.
- California State Bar  # 70179
- - Current
- Elder Law
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Municipal Law
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written