Mr. Daniel Bernard Wolfberg Esq.Attorney at Law
- Business Law, Collections, Insurance Claims ...
I am a trial attorney. I have tried numerous business and injury cases.
I have been to the California Supreme Court, and I was voted a top attorney under 40.
I can try a case, and I can also prepare complex business agreements. For example: I have prepared a number of unique employment agreements, each suitable to the business environment for which they were drafted.
I am aggressive and confident.
I win cases and understand the jury trial system. I believe that I have the experience to know when to settle and when to fight.
I believe that all attorneys should show their skills, prove themselves, and be reasonably rewarded for success, whether it is an hourly or contingent fee case.
I am versatile and able to handle unique litigation disputes.
Most importantly, I will save your business much hassle and expense.
- Univ of California Santa Cruz
- Undergraduate Degree
- Southwestern Univ School of Law
- Law Degree
- Top Attorney Under 40
- California Super Lawyers
- California State Bar  # 175105
- - Current
Free no charge consultation by email or phone.
Negotiable contingent fees. Reasonable negotiable hourly rate.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Negotiable hourly rate depending on type of case. Negotiable retainer.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death