Claimed Lawyer ProfileResponsive Law
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles
- J.D. (2010) | Criminal and DUI defense.
- Activities: I participated in a series of clubs, activities, and bar associations. Most importantly, I was a part of a juvenile criminal defense clinic.
- University of California - Los Angeles
- B.A. (2006) | Political Science, History, and Latin American Studies.
- Chief Executive and Principal Attorney
- Red Metric Law
- - Current
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Federal Circuit
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
We accept contingency fees in Personal Injury cases only.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- White Collar Crime
- English: Spoken, Written
- Sindhi: Spoken
- Spanish: Spoken
Websites & Blogs
- Red Metric Law's Website
Contact & Map