John grew up in Pierce County and has been practicing law in Puyallup since he began his career back in 1993. John has become well respected in his community for his legal knowledge and exemplary client service. Most of John's clients come to him by way of referrals from community members and former clients. A former Field Artillery officer in the Washington Army National Guard, John commanded a unit in Baghdad, Iraq from February 2004 through March of 2005 where he was awarded the Bronze Star Medal.
- Western Michigan University Cooley Law School
- J.D. (1992)
- Seattle University
- Commissioned 2LT (1986) | Political Science/Military Science
- Fuhrman Law Offices
- Writer/Director Feature Films
- Meadow Point Motion Pictures
- Commanding Officer 122nd MPAD in Iraq - WA Army Guard
- Commanding Officer 122nd 122nd MPAD attached to U.S. Army 1st Cavalry Division Baghdad, Iraq
- Fuhrman and Wright, P.S.
- Associate Attorney
- McCarthy & Hogan, P.S.
- Bronze Star Medal
- Washington Army National Guard
- Washington State Bar Association
- The Veterans of Foreign Wars
- The American Legion
- The AMVETS
Free Phone Consultation.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Domestic Violence
- Military Law