(205) 408-0006Tap to Call This Lawyer
Mr. William Thomas Fortune Jr.
- Collections, Criminal Law, Divorce ...
Claimed Lawyer Profile
- William & Mary Marshall-Wythe School of Law
- J.D. | Law
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- DUI & DWI
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map