Ms. Lucy ZhengServing your IRS Tax Debt Relief, DUI/DWI, Divorce & Family Law, Personal Bankruptcy, and Eviction needs, throughout the Greater Bay Area from San Jose to San Francisco & Oakland.
- Bankruptcy, Divorce, DUI & DWI ...
Lucy Zheng is a California licensed attorney, experienced in individual tax debt relief, DUI law, family law, personal bankruptcy filings, and tenant evictions.
Prior to forming her own practice, Lucy worked at a law firm handling multiple client cases all throughout Northern California. She witnessed the strengths and weaknesses of a larger law firm, and thus determined she could best provide her clients with the personalized attention and service that they deserve by starting her own practice.
Lucy received her Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science with an emphasis on Public Law in only 3 years, from the University of California, San Diego. She then received her J.D. from Loyola Law School while simultaneously obtaining her M.B.A. from Loyola Marymount University, again in only 3 years. Lucy's Master of Business Administration provides her a great foundation in finance and taxes, allowing her to understand the full complexities of tax law and bankruptcy, as well as property calculation & division prevalent in family law. While attending Loyola Law School, Lucy was the recipient of a merit based scholarship during all 3 years of her attendance.
Aside from her legal expertise and experience, Lucy is also fluent in Mandarin Chinese.
Lucy is licensed to practice before all state courts in the State of California.
Loyola Law School, Juris Doctor
Loyola Marymount University, Master of Business Administration
University of California, San Diego, Bachelor of Arts
State Bar of California
Asian Pacific American Bar Association
American Bar Association
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles
- J.D. | Law
- Honors: Loyola Merit Based Academic Achievement Scholarship (2008-2011)
- Loyola Marymount University
- MBA | Business
- Honors: Provost's Honors
- Activities: Phi Alpha Delta
- University of California - San Diego
- B.A. | Political Science
- Law Office of Thomas Hogan
- - Current
- Attorney at Law Office of Thomas Hogan. Handled all 3 bay area law offices - San Jose, San Francisco, and Oakland. Practiced cases in DUI, Tax, Bankruptcy, Landlord Tenant, Child Support/Custody, Divorce, and Family.
Free 30-minute initial consultation.
Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Fixed rates, hourly rates, retainer agreements.
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- DUI & DWI
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
- Tax Law
- Business Taxes, Criminal Tax Litigation, Estate Tax Planning, Income Taxes, International Taxes, Payroll Taxes, Property Taxes, Sales Taxes, Tax Appeals, Tax Audits, Tax Planning
- Chinese: Spoken
- English: Spoken, Written
- Mandarin: Spoken