Ms. Michele A Peters
- Arbitration & Mediation, Real Estate Law, Business Law ...
- New Jersey, Oregon
As of 2020, Michele is no longer engaged in the active practice of law.
A civil law arbitrator and mediator with a focus on business and real estate law, Michele is a graduate of New York Law School and Syracuse University where she graduated with performance honors in music and education, with masters work in theater.
Michele believes our lives and work should be conducted with professionalism and mutual respect.
Upon graduating law school, Michele began work at Fried, Frank, Harris, Shriver & Jacobson (now Fried Frank) a top tier international law firm, working in their NY office as an associate in the corporate restructuring department. Her work included the due diligence entailed with public and private companies in out-of-court restructurings and workouts, “prepackaged” and prearranged bankruptcies, traditional Chapter 11 cases, and related transactions, strategy and governance issues.
Michele was in-house counsel for Manhattan's largest independently owned real estate firm, and went on to provide counsel to residential cooperative boards of directors in landlord / tenant matters; property management; general business law (including housing discrimination); as well as work on residential and commercial real estate transaction matters. More details about her background are available at https://www.mpetersesq.com/attorneys
- New York Law School
- Arbitrator and Mediator
- Oregon Courts
- - Current
- New Jersey
- New Jersey Courts
- New York
- New York State Office of Court Administration
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law