We as husbands and wives, military members and spouses, parents, men and women from all walks of life, often find ourselves struggling with legal conflicts. Divorce, child custody disputes, and other family law issues can have a significant impact on our futures.
With over 25 years of experience, our Honolulu office can be a safe haven to those seeking legal help with difficult issues. Focusing primarily on family law, our practice is devoted to helping clients come to mutual agreements tailored to resolve their case. However, when negotiations and agreements fail to produce results, we stand prepared to vigorously represent your interests and zealously pursue your positions in court.
At the Hawaii office of attorney Naomi Hirayasu, we strive to help every client find solutions that protect family interests today and down the road.
- London School of Economics & Political Science, London, England, U.K.
- LL.M. | Law
- University of Hawai'i at Manoa William S. Richardson School of Law
- J.D. (1981) | Law
- Hawaii State Bar
- - Current
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law