Nathan D. WilliamsBahe Cook Cantley & Nefzger PLC
- Personal Injury, Products Liability, Medical Malpractice
Nathan Williams joined Bahe Cook Cantley & Nefzger PLC after beginning his legal career as a litigation associate at Greenebaum, Doll & McDonald, a large regional law firm headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky. The experience and perspective he gained defending some of the worlds' largest corporations in high profile litigation is invaluable in his practice now as a plaintiff's personal injury attorney. Knowing how the other side thinks and works is crucial in getting cases successfully resolved.
Nathan attended the University of Kentucky College of Law on a Wethington Fellowship where he received his Juris Doctor. He graded onto law review (Kentucky Law Journal) in the top 15% of his class and also served on the Trial Advocacy Board. Prior to law school, he attended the University of Kentucky where he graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in Agricultural Economics, with Honors (summa cum laude).
Growing up on a dairy and tobacco farm in South-Central Kentucky has instilled in Nathan a strong work ethic and has contributed greatly to his success as an attorney. The lessons he gained growing up milking cows and working in the fields have translated well to working hard for his clients.
Nathan's practice consists of personal injury, products liability, medical malpractice, toxic exposure and auto accident cases.
Nathan has been named a Super Lawyers® Rising Star every year since 2013. He was recently selected as a 2018 Kentucky Super Lawyers® Rising Star for personal injury.
- University of Kentucky
- B.S. | Agricultural Economics
- Honors: with Honors (summa cum laude)
- University of Kentucky College of Law
- Bahe Cook Cantley & Nefzger PLC
- Rated by Super lawyers
- Super Lawyers
- Kentucky State Bar
- Kentucky Justice Association
- Board of Governors
- - Current
- Free Consultation
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Car Accidents
- English: Spoken, Written