Nathan practices in the areas of business, litigation, taxation, trusts, probate, wills and estates. He earned an advanced law degree (LL.M.) in taxation from the University of Florida Levin College of Law. Nathan advises individuals and entities regarding tax issues, business matters, and helps charitable organizations gain tax-exempt status with the IRS.
Nathan also represents clients in the courtroom. He has successfully litigated several cases in both federal and state courts, including complex probate matters, business matters, and civil rights litigation. Nathan’s courtroom experiences provide valuable perspective as he helps clients plan for long-term objectives.
Nathan is a client-oriented problem solver. He delivers quality work in a timely manner while working collaboratively with clients. Nathan provides clients with the knowledge and resources to succeed.
Nathan is licensed to practice law in Idaho, Utah, before the U.S. Tax Court, and is VA certified. He is a member of the Trust and Estate Professionals of Idaho, Inc. (TEPI); American Bar Association, Section of Taxation; Idaho State Bar, Taxation, Probate and Trust Law Section; Utah State Bar, Section of Taxation; the National Care Planning Council; and the Portneuf Chapter of the American Inns of Court.
Nathan earned a bachelor’s degree in economics from University of Utah. He obtained his law degree, cum laude, from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, William S. Boyd School of Law, where he was a member of the Society of Advocates and competed in the National Environmental Moot Court Competition. Nathan then continued his legal education at the University of Florida Levin College of Law where he earned an LL.M. in Taxation.
- Fredric G. Levin College of Law
- UNLV William S. Boyd School of Law
- University of Utah
- Racine Olson
- Drafting Tips and Standard Clauses
- Idaho Estate Planning Basics
- Estate Planning Seminar
- New Knowledge Adventures – Estate Planning
- National Law Day – Miranda: More Than Words
- Holy Spirit Catholic Community – Stewardship: What Legacy Are You Going to Leave?
- Citizens Law Academy – The Probate Process
- Idaho State Bar – Estate Planning Basics CLE
- National Business Institute – Trusts 101
- National Business Institute – Effective Use of Disclaimers in Estate Planning
- Clients' Choice Award
- Trust and Estate Professionals of Idaho, Inc. (TEPI)
- American Bar Association
- Idaho State Bar
- Utah State Bar
- National Care Planning Council
- Portneuf Chapter of the American Inns of Court
- U.S. Tax Court
- Free Consultation
- Business Law
- Estate Planning
- Tax Law
- Elder Law