Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ALII Gold
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles
- J.D. (1995) | Law
- Published "Fourth Quarter Choke: How the IRS Blew the Corporate Sponsorship Game," 27 Loy. L.A. L. Rev. 1465 (1994).
- Honors: Student Body President; Day Division 1993-94
- Activities: Editor, Loyola of Los Angeles Law Review
- Johns Hopkins University
- B.A. (1990) | History
- Loyola College
- M.A. (1990) | History
- Masters thesis entitled "Peter Drucker: Apostle of Modern Management."
- Trial Attorney
- Nathan D. Wirtschafter, Corp.
Articles & Publications
- How a Writ of Attachment Can Lead to Quick Payment of an Unpaid Promissory Note, Contract or Accounts Receivable
- State Bar of California
- - Current
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Contingency fees available on certain matters.
- Business Law
Additional Practice Areas
- Business Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Commercial Collections
- English: Spoken, Written
Websites & Blogs
- Firm website
Contact & Map