Criminal charges can have serious, lifelong consequences as well as being stressful and scary. Regardless of what charges you face, Wollen Law believes you deserve a fair trial and thorough, aggressive legal representation. We treat our clients with compassion, respect, and understanding. We fight for your rights and the best possible outcome. Serving Boise, Idaho and the surrounding areas.
Nicholas Wollen is an experienced attorney who has been practicing law for over 20 years. As a former Ada County Deputy Public Defender, he understands how the criminal justice system operates and uses this knowledge and experience to give you the best defense possible. Now in private practice, Nick is equipped to take on both criminal and civil litigation and advocate effectively for you. Navigating the justice system can be difficult and confusing. Nick Wollen will fight for you to receive the best outcome possible.
Private Practice Areas:
- Adult Criminal Defense Law - Misdemeanor, Felony, DUI/DWI, Appeals
- Juvenile Criminal Defense Law - Misdemeanor, Felony, DUI/DWI, Appeals
- Personal Injury, Auto Accidents/Injuries
- Idaho State Bar
- Fourth District Bar Association
- Idaho Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Federal Bar Association, Idaho Chapter
- United States District Court of Idaho
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit