Nick is an Estate Planning Attorney in Denver managing a solo law practice in the heart of downtown. He specializes in probate, wills and trusts, irrevocable trust law and business law in Denver, Colorado. Recently awarded as a Rising Star, he is quickly excelling in his career because of his focus on client service. Hiring Nick is not a transaction, but truly a customized service as he aims to assist his clients in every facet of their lives, not just their immediate legal needs. Whether it is advising a family through the Denver probate process or formalizing a Revocable Trust for the avoidance of probate, Nick supersedes what is expected of him to deliver top class service to his clients in their time of need.
In addition to his experience with multigenerational wealth and estate transfers, Nick provides expert legal advice for business owners looking to implement a Business Succession Plan. Through this form of planning, a family business can be gifted to sons, daughters or others who will manage and carry on the business and family legacy. Creating such a long lasting legacy while putting in place planning to minimize taxes and administrative snares is Nick's primary goal for his business law clients.
- University of Florida
- J.D. (2015) | Law
- Managing Attorney
- Klimas Law Firm, LLC
- - Current
- Managing a solo practice with the goal of putting client's needs first.
- Associate Attorney
- Mile High Estate Planning
- As an associate of the firm I was tasked with acquiring clients, completing complex estate plans, engaging in Trust administration and creating new content for our blogs and research projects.
- Estate Planning Presentation, Merrill Lynch Financial Advisors of Denver
- Presentation at MorningStar, MorningStar Assisted Living Facility
- State Bar of Colorado # 48658
- Free Consultation
Free telephone, in person or in-home consultation up to 30 minutes.
- Credit Cards Accepted
We accept all major credit cards and even offer financing for as low as $200 a month.
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
A bulk of our practice operates on flat fees. All estate plans, asset protection, or Medicaid/Social Security planning cases are on flat fee arrangements. We never charge a penny more than we quote you.
- Estate Planning
- Business Law
- Wills and Trusts
- Trust Law
- Klimas Law Firm
- The Essentials of Estate Planning
- Denver Estate Planning Topics
Your 6 Basic Estate Planning Documents and what they mean for your family.Rental Property - Asset Protection - Klimas Law Firm, LLC
What do you think should be done about protecting your personal assets from the liability of owning a rental property.