Nick Larby graduated with Special Distinction from the University of Oklahoma in 2004 with a Bachelor in Business Administration in International Business and Finance. He attended law school at the University of Oklahoma College of Law and received his Juris Doctor degree in 2007.
Mr. Larby began his legal career as a trial attorney with the Abel Law Firm, where he successfully represented victims and survivors of catastrophic injuries throughout the nation. Mr. Larby has attained millions of dollars for his clients over the course of his legal career in a variety of claims.
In recognition of his accomplishments in the legal field, Mr. Larby has been previously recognized by the National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 under 40 for his skill and experience in the field of civil litigation. Mr. Larby also serves on the Rules of Professional Conduct and Rules of Evidence and Civil Procedure Committees for the Oklahoma Bar Association.
- University of Oklahoma College of Law
- J.D. (2007) | Law
- University of Oklahoma
- B.B.A. (2004) | International Business
- Top 40 Under 40
- The National Trial Lawyers
- Oklahoma Association for Justice
- - Current
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Civil Rights
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Discrimination, Employment, Fair Housing, Police Misconduct, Privacy Law
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- German: Spoken, Written