Noah Friend has spent most of his life in Pikeville, Kentucky, and graduated from Pikeville High School.
He attended the University of Kentucky for his undergraduate education, where he majored in History. He then attended law school at the University of Kentucky, and graduated in the top 25 of his class.
After completing law school, he spent over three years working for the United States Magistrate Judge in Ashland and Pikeville.
Mr. Friend opened a solo practice in January, 2011, focusing on bankruptcy and consumer rights issues, as well as issues involving constitutional law.
In 2012, he partnered with Christopher Hunt to form Friend & Hunt, PLLC.
Mr. Friend currently resides in Pikeville with his wife and child.
- University of Kentucky College of Law
- J.D. | Law
- Activities: Moot Court Board (2006-2007); Kentucky Law Review (2005)
- University of Kentucky
- B.A. | History
- Friend & Hunt, Attorneys at Law, PLLC
- - Current
- Formed partnership with former colleague Christopher D. Hunt, with emphasis on bankruptcy, consumer rights, appellate law and civil rights.
- Solo Practice
- Friend Law Office, PLLC
- Solo firm focusing on bankruptcy and consumer rights, operating in Pikeville and Lexington, Kentucky.
- Law Clerk
- United States District Court
- Law clerk for the Hon. Edward B. Atkins, United States Magistrate Judge, Ashland and Pikeville, Kentucky.
- US District Court - Criminal Justice Act Panel
- - Current
- Activities: Noah was added to the panel of private attorneys who are called upon to serve as a federal defenders for individuals who are charged with a federal crime in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky.
- Kentucky Bar Association - Young Lawyer's Division
- Seventh District Representative
- 6th Circuit
We provide free consultations in all cases.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Rates and retainers are flexible, depending on the type of case. We will set up payment plans, and we make it our goal to work with all clients on a payment arrangement that works for them.
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Rights
- Consumer Law