We offer low cost chapter 7 and chapter 13 bankruptcies for consumers as well as representing employees in unemployment hearings and other employment law matters. Go to www.nyelawfirm.com for more information. Thank you.
- The University of Denver Sturm College of Law
- J.D. | Law
- Colorado State Bar  # 30631
- - Current
Free consultation on all consumer bankruptcy matters!
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Contact us for our competitive rates!
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Civil Rights
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Discrimination, Employment, Fair Housing, Police Misconduct, Privacy Law
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Gov & Administrative Law
- Administrative Law, Election Law, Government Contracts, Government Finance, Legislative & Government Affairs