Opal Phiona Lee

Opal Phiona Lee

FloJam Legal, P.A.
  • Immigration Law, Divorce, Family Law ...
  • Florida
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ALII GoldSocial Media

Miss Opal P. Lee is admitted to practice law in Florida and the island of Jamaica (having offices in both jurisdictions). She founded FloJam Legal in 2006 and is one of the managing attorneys. Miss Lee earned a Juris Doctorate Degree from Florida International University College of Law, and Legal Education Certificate from the Norman Manley Law School.

Miss Lee possesses extensive experience in the areas of Immigration, Divorce, Family Law and Personal Injury. Miss Lee is committed to providing efficient, effective, reliable and aggressive representation to her clients and will ensure she delivers only high quality representation to all clients. Miss Lee ensures that the firm remains "client-focused", as creating and maintaining excellent client relationships is her foremost priority. With this in mind, clients can be assured of receiving prompt and reliable legal advice to any questions regarding their legal issues to enable them to make important decisions regarding their affairs.

Miss Lee is a member of the American Immigration Lawyer’s Association and the Broward County Women Lawyer’s Association.

Miss Lee may be heard each Thursday at 9:30AM and Saturday at 6:00 p.m. on Florida's radio station, WZOP, and each Monday morning at 9:00 a.m. on Nationwide 90FM Jamaica addressing various legal topics such as immigration, divorce, child custody and paternity disputes.

Florida International University College of Law
J.D. (2005)
Florida International University College of Law Logo
Professional Experience
FloJam Legal, P.A.
- Current
Professional Associations
Federal Bar in the Southern District of Florida
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Florida State Bar  # 21068
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • Credit Cards Accepted
  • Contingent Fees
Practice Areas
    Immigration Law
    Asylum, Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas
    Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
    Family Law
    Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
    Personal Injury
    Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
  • English: Spoken, Written
Legal Answers
Q. If the plaintiff does not have a lawyer or attorney, can he or she contact the defendants lawyer for a settlement?
A: Yes.
Q. Married in CA live in FL no contact w/husband for 4 yrs. How do I get a divorce?
A: You may try and retain a PI to conduct a location search. It may also be possible for you to dissolve your marriage via service by publication. It would be wise to schedule a consult with one of us divorce attorneys in order to obtain more specific information.
Q. My wife filed notice of voluntary dismissal, do i have option to continue that petition again as like before?
A: Since you didn’t file a counter petition, the case is now “dead”. You will now need to file a new petition. That is why it is important to always file an answer and counter-petition if you want to see the dissolution through the end.
View More Answers
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map
600 S. Andrews Avenue
Suite 406
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
Telephone: (954) 358-2020
Cell: (954) 358-2020