I was raised on a thoroughbred farm in Paris, KY, and have long strived to meet the legal needs of Central Kentuckians like myself. My humble upbringing has instilled in me a tireless work ethic, honesty, and humility, all of which direct the work I do for my clients.
- Regent University School of Law
- J.D. (2016)
- Western Kentucky University
- B.A. (2012)
- Kentucky Bar Association # 97380
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Fees (whether hourly, contingent, or mixed) and retainers are tailored to each case and each client.
- Business Law
- Employment Law
- Estate Planning
- Family Law
- Licensing Issues (Nursing and professional)