Attorney Patricia A. Sullivan is the founding lawyer at the Rhode Island law firm, The Law Office of Patricia A. Sullivan.
Ms. Sullivan earned her Bachelor’s degree magna cum laude from Stonehill College, and her Juris Doctorate degree from Western New England College – The S. Priestly Blake School of Law. She is a member of the Rhode Island Bar Association, and is a former member of the Edward P. Gallogly Inn of Family Court, where she earned the highest rank of Master. In addition, Attorney Sullivan is a family court bail commissioner, a certified family court guardian ad litem, a standing master in chancery, and a civil arbitrator.
Ms. Sullivan is distinguished as the first woman attorney of the Rhode Island Legislative Counsel, and the first woman legal counsel to a Jaycee Chapter.
In 1981, Attorney Sullivan established her firm, where she is committed to providing compassionate service and trusted legal guidance for individuals going through divorce and other family law matters.
If you would like to find out more about retaining the representation of Attorney Sullivan, be sure to call the firm at (401) 732-8300.
- Western New England University School of Law
- J.D. (1981)
- Stonehill College
- B.A. (1978) | English
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude
- The Law Office of Patricia A. Sullivan
- - Current
- Attorney Patricia A. Sullivan Speaks about New Alimony Laws with Rhode Island Lawyer's Weekly
- The Law Office of Patricia A. Sullivan's Blog
- Certified Family Court Guardian Ad Litem
- Family Court
- AV Preeminent Rated - Judicial Edition
- Highest Possible Rating in Both Legal Ability & Ethical Standards Reflecting the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and Judiciary - The AV Preeminent Rating is the pinnacle of professional excellence earned through a strenuous Peer Review Rating process that is managed and monitored by the world's most trusted legal resource, Martindale-Hubbell
- 10 Best
- American Institute of Legal Counsel
- Rhode Island State Bar
- Edward P. Gallogly Inn of Family Court
- Former Member (Achieved the Highest Rank of Master)
- Certified Family Court Ad Litem
- Rhode Island
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Family Law
- English: Spoken, Written