Practicing law since February 1994 in the areas of drafting wills, trusts, estate and trust administration, durable powers of attorney, conservatorship, guardianship, adoption, name change and family law. Public speaker at civic, senior and other community organization to discuss estate planning issues. Member of the State Bar of California and the Solano County Black Lawyers Association. Board member of the Solano Christian Academy and Secretary of the Solonao County Black Lawyers Association.
- University of San Francisco School of Law
- J.D. (1991) | Law
- University of California - Berkeley
- B.A. (1981) | Psychology
- Law Office of Patricia A. Simmons
- - Current
- Areas of law include: Drafting wills, estate and trust admininstration, conservatorship, guardianship and adoption. Family and Juvenile law on a case by case basis.
- Killian & Associates
- Practice areas included: will drafting, estate administration and conservatorship. Representation of personal representatives or heirs/beneficiaries.
- California State Bar  # 169858
- - Current
Free half hour consultation.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Hourly rate $400.00
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning