Claimed Lawyer Profile
I have been practicing for 27 years representing injured clients in workers compensation, social security and personal injury claims.
- University of Nebraska College of Law
- J.D. (1991) | Law
- Creighton University
- B.A. (1987) | Mass Communications Broadcast Journalism
- Honors: Graduated Cum Laude
- Sandoz Law LLC
- - Current
- Representing the injured and disabled from work injuries, auto accidents or personal injury and those seeking Social Security Disability benefits from the SSA.
- Attorney - Shareholder
- Stellpflug Law, S.C./One Law Group S.C.
- Representing clients in personal injury, workers compensation and social security matters.
- Trial Attorney
- Liberty Mutual- Law Office of Stilp and Cotton
- Represented Liberty Mutual, Nationwide Insurance and Wausau Insurance companies and clients defending workers compensation matters and civil lawsuits.
- Moen, Sheehan, Meyer & Henke
- Associate attorney representing clients in workers compensation and family law matters
- Wisconsin State Bar # 1001489
- Wisconsin Association of Workers Compensation Attorneys
- Board of Director
- - Current
- Activities: Current board member, past secretary and seminar chairman, seminar presenter on various legal topics.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- 7th Circuit
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- Workers' Compensation
- Personal Injury
- Social Security Disability
Additional Practice Area
- Car Accidents
Contact & Map