Patrick DeMoonThe Law Office of Patrick S. DeMoon III
- Business Law, Estate Planning, Probate ...
- Illinois, Wisconsin
Attorney Patrick S. DeMoon III is an Eagle Scout who began his legal career in 1997 when he accepted an appointment as an Assistant Illinois Attorney General. For the next five years, Attorney DeMoon represented the state and its elected officials as the lead attorney on a number of high profile cases, several of which were featured on television and the front pages of Chicago area newspapers. He then served for two years as the Senior Regulatory Attorney for the Chicago Stock Exchange, helping to protect the integrity of the national securities markets. In 2004 Attorney DeMoon moved to his family's farm in Wisconsin and opened his own law firm.
Attorney DeMoon earned his B.A. from Northwestern University and his J.D. from DePaul University's College of Law. He is licensed to practice law in the federal and state courts of both Illinois and Wisconsin.
Attorney DeMoon strives to give back to give back to his community and currently serves on the Boards of Directors of the Lake Geneva Theatre Company and the Kara Foundation, and is active in the Racine/Kenosha Beekeepers' Association. In his spare time, Attorney DeMoon enjoys raising sheep, chickens and honeybees with his wife and brothers.
Call (262) 248-2488 to schedule an appointment with Attorney DeMoon today.
- DePaul University
- J.D. (1996)
- Northwestern University
- B.A. (1992)
- The Law Office of Patrick S. DeMoon III
- - Current
- Senior Regulatory Attorney
- The Chicago Stock Exchange, Inc.
- Assistant Attorney General
- Office of the Illinois Attorney General
- CALI Award
- Center for Computer Assisted Legal Instruction
- Legal Scholar
- Justinian Society
- Eagle Scout
- Boy Scouts of America
- The State Bar of Wisconsin
- - Current
- The Illinois State Bar
- - Current
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Reasonable rates with flat fees often available
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Residential Real Estate