Patrick J. Cooper, Esquire is a Partner in the Law firm of Sadek and Cooper. Patrick started with the firm in 2009 as an associate attorney and through his hard work and dedication the firm’s family law practice has flourished with hundreds of satisfied clients. Patrick became a named Partner of Sadek and Cooper in 2013. Patrick specializes in Divorce, Custody and Child Support and is also well-versed in the areas of Bankruptcy Law and Mortgage Foreclosure Defense.
Patrick is a Graduate of the Pennsylvania State University and The University of Pittsburgh School of Law. Patrick is active within the family law community and currently sits on the executive board of the Nicholas A. Cipriani American Inn of Court for Family Law attorneys. Patrick’s goal is to provide first class legal services in a compassionate and affordable manner.
Contact Sadek and Cooper today to schedule a free consultation at 215-545-0008.
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law
- J.D. (2009)
- Pennsylvania State University - University Park
- Sadek and Cooper Law Offices
- Bankruptcy and Family Law, Nicholas A. Cipriani American Inn of Courts
- Top 40 Under 40
- The National Advocates
- Pennsylvania State Bar # 307618
- Nicholas A. Cipriani American Inn of Court
- Executive Committee Member
- New Jersey
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Family Law
- English: Spoken, Written