Patrick J. HughesHughes & Mashinski, P.C. Personal Injury Attorneys
- Personal Injury, Products Liability, Animal & Dog Law ...
- California, Pennsylvania
Pat completed his undergraduate studies at the Pennsylvania State University and received his law degree from the University of Pittsburgh School of Law. Pat has been a licensed attorney in Pennsylvania since 2015 and has worked in numerous practice areas throughout that time. His primary focus is in the practice area of personal injury law.
Our firm serves the residents of northeastern Pennsylvania and our Scranton and Wilkes-Barre based attorney’s have decades of experience in personal injury, real estate, and family law. H&M Law specialized in personal injury cases including auto accidents, slip and falls and dog bites cases. We can also represent you in employment law matters, medical malpractice cases and can even help with Pennsylvania liquor license law, among other practice areas.
If you are looking for expert legal guidance from a reputable firm, look no further than Hughes & Mashinski, P.C. Our team of seasoned attorneys are here for you every step of the way. We will zealously advocate for your rights and you can count on us to get you real results. At H&M, you will have knowledgeable Pennsylvania lawyers on your side to get you the justice you deserve.
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law
- S.J.D. (2015)
- Pennsylvania State University - University Park
- B.S. (2012)
- State Bar of Pennsylvania  # 321053
- State Bar of California
- Disciplinary Board of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- ID Number: 321053
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Animal & Dog Law
- DUI & DWI
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Car Accident
- English: Spoken, Written