Patrick Kiernan CaffertyCafferty & Scheidegger S.C.
- Criminal Law, DUI & DWI, Domestic Violence ...
Mr. Cafferty’s credentials and awards include:
+ Graduate of Marquette University Law School
+ Member of the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
+ Member of the Wisconsin Association Criminal Defense Lawyers
+ Named in Super Lawyers Magazine 2008 – 2021
+ Earned the Distinguished Martindale-Hubbell AV* Peer Review Rating
+ Named in Best Lawyers in America 2013-2021 Edition for Criminal Defense
Mr. Cafferty has developed solid professional relationships and a reputation of being honest with judges and prosecutors throughout Southeast Wisconsin.
From offices in Racine, criminal defense lawyer Patrick Cafferty defends the rights of people charged with state and federal criminal offenses throughout Southeastern Wisconsin and Northern Illinois. Contact the firm to arrange a free initial consultation with an experienced Racine criminal defense attorney as soon as possible after you have been charged or come under investigation for a crime. Many cases are time-sensitive, so it is important to speak with one of our staff right away.
- Marquette University Law School
- J.D. (1994)
- Cafferty & Scheidegger S.C.
- - Current
- Wisconsin Lawyers, Serving in Racine, Kenosha and Walworth Counties for Over 25 Years. Cafferty & Scheidegger, S.C., is a boutique criminal defense firm with a successful record of criminal defense litigation. The team at Cafferty & Scheidegger works on behalf of people who are charged with crimes in federal and state courts throughout Southeastern Wisconsin. We handle criminal and traffic cases in Racine, Kenosha and Walworth counties. Cafferty Law became Cafferty & Scheidegger after brining on partner Jillian Scheidegger. Since then we have added Carl Johnson to our team of All-Star Lawyers. Our firm covers the spectrum from Traffic tickets to Federal Racketeering charges.
- Cafferty Law S.C.
- Cafferty Law was the the go to Criminal Defense firm of Southeast Wisconsin. For difficult cases that would go to Trial. Cafferty Law became Cafferty & Scheidegger after bringing on partner Jillian Scheidegger.
- Wisconsin Super Lawyers
- Super Lawyers
- Patrick K. Cafferty is a top-rated attorney practicing in the Racine, Wisconsin area. Providing legal representation in Wisconsin for a variety of different issues, Patrick Cafferty was selected to Super Lawyers for 2009 - 2021. He is admitted to practice before the courts in Wisconsin. After completing undergraduate studies, Patrick K. Cafferty attended law school. Patrick Cafferty was enrolled at Marquette University Law School. He earned a juris doctor degree in 1994.
- Best Lawyers
- Best Lawyers
- AV Preeminent Rating
- Martindale-Hubbell® is THE authority in attorney reviews and ratings. For 150 years these ratings have been used to help clients identify, evaluate and select the most appropriate representation. The AV Preeminent® Rating is the highest honor given by Martindale-Hubbell
- Wisconsin State Bar  # 1022402
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense
- White Collar Crime
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- Appeals & Appellate
- Federal Appeals
- English: Spoken, Written
- Racine Law - Cafferty & Scheidegger