Free Consultation: (509) 750-9921Tap to Call This Lawyer
Patrick Owen Earl

Patrick Owen Earl

Patrick Earl, Attorney at Law
  • Criminal Law, DUI & DWI, Juvenile Law ...
  • Washington
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial MediaResponsive Law

Born and raised in Moses Lake, WA Grant County.
Attended BYU Provo and graduated Dec 1988
Played college football at BYU from '84-'86
Attended and Graduated Gonzaga University Law School May 1992

I am married to Lori Dawn (Irick) Earl since Dec 1991. We have 5 children, 4 girls and 1 son. I have been a practicing attorney here in Moses Lake, Grant County since July 1992.
All I do is criminal defense.
Superior, District, Municipal and Juvenile courts
All misdemeanors and felonies.

Gonzaga University
J.D. (1992) | Law
Placeholder image for education.
Brigham Young University
B.S. (1988) | Physical Therapy
Honors: BYU Football National Champion 1984
Activities: BYU Football '84-'86
Brigham Young University Logo
Professional Experience
Self Employed Criminal Defense Attorney
Patrick Earl, Attorney at Law
Speaking Engagements
Spoke to BBCC Business Law Students, Moses Lake, WA
Big Bend Community College
Criminal Law
High Peer Review Rating in Both Legal Ability & Ethical Standards
High Peer Review Rating in Both Legal Ability & Ethical Standards
Outstanding Attorney 2019
Client's Choice Award 2019
Top Contributor Award 2019
Reviews 84 by clients
10 out of 10 Top Attorney Rating
Outstanding Attorney 2018
High Peer Review Rating in Both Legal Ability & Ethical Standards
10 out of 10 Top Attorney Rating
10 out of 10 Top Attorney Rating
10 out of 10 Top Attorney Rating
Professional Associations
Washington Defender Association  # 22408
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Washington State Bar  # 22408
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Washington State Bar Association
ID Number: 22408
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • Free Consultation
    First consultation over the phone or in person for 1/2 hour.
  • Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
    You can pay a retainer fee held in an office account, based on the severity of the criminal offense you are facing and than I bill against that account at 250/hour. Or I can usually give you a set price amount for the case(s) you are facing if you would rather have a fixed amount for my services.
Practice Areas
    Criminal Law
    Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
    DUI & DWI
    Juvenile Law
    White Collar Crime
  • Spanish: Spoken
Legal Answers
Q. Can the DA in district court compel a victim of domestic violence class c misdemeanor to testify in a an MTR hearing?
A: If you are asking if a DA can subpoena an alleged victim or witness to testify in a case than YES the DA can do this. There are different ways or methods of getting a subpoena to a person so if the person that is being asked to testify has questions about their rights that person should consult directly with a criminal defense attorney NOW.
Q. I have a question ..if I entered a guilty plea can I withdraw my guilty plea ..before sentencing day ?
A: Yes you can withdraw a plea of guilty to a case before sentencing but it is VERY VERY HARD to do. Typically it isn't allowed by the Judge because when you entered your plea of guilty the Judge asked you a bunch of questions about your decision to enter the plea of guilty and whether you had any questions about it, understood what you were doing, whether you were under the influence of alcohol, drugs or prescription drugs and whether you were doing it voluntarily. Because of all of this it is extremely difficult to withdraw a plea of guilty to a criminal offense but it is possible. Yes you can hire a private attorney at any time during the process but that doesn't mean that the court will allow the withdrawal of the plea FYI. Good Luck to you
Q. Assault case if the alleged victim doesn't show to court and retracts his statement is the case dismissed
A: There is more to this matter than what you are saying so there is no way for an attorney to answer your question without all of the facts and the possibilities. Please talk to your attorney about this question. If you don't have one GET ONE. One with experience with these type of cases to have knowledge of what is important and what people do in these circumstances.
View More Answers
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map
Patrick Earl, Attorney at Law
1334 S. Pioneer Way
Moses Lake, WA 98837
Toll-Free: (509) 750-9921
Telephone: (509) 750-9921
Cell: (509) 750-9921