Paul J. Dean, Esq. is the founder and sole proprietor of the Law Offices of Paul J. Dean, PLLC. He is a graduate of Harvard University and the Antonin Scalia Law School at George Mason, and admitted to practice law in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
Paul has lived and worked in the Mt. Vernon/Alexandria area of Fairfax County for more than 20 years. After a successful government affairs career spanning more than two decades, he founded this firm to more directly meet the legal needs of individuals, small business owners and non-profit organizations in his community.
Paul resides in the Ft. Hunt community of Fairfax County with his wife Kathleen, four children, and faithful hound, Duncan. He serves as President of the Ft. Hunt Youth Athletic Association, Executive Director of the D.C. Brewers Guild, and can be found most weekends coaching all manner of youth sports. His ribs recently placed second at the Greater Ft. Hunt BBQ Cookoff.
- George Mason University School of Law
- J.D. (1999)
- Harvard University
- B.A. (1994)
- Virginia State Bar  # 45306
- Virginia State Bar
- ID Number: 45306
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests