Paul Colley, Jr. is a Board Certified Specialist in Personal Injury Trial Law. He has tried hundreds of cases to verdict and has recovered more than $50 Million for his clients over the 36 years he has been in practice. He is recognized as an outstanding trial attorney, is a member of the American Board of Trial Advocates; Texas Trial Lawyers Association and has been named a Super Lawyer in his field.
Mr. Colley understands the problems facing a person who has been injured by the negligence of others and will fight to insure that they are fairly compensated.
At the Colley Firm, P.C. we are 'working for justice, one client at a time'.
- Baylor University
- Doctor of Jurisprudence/Juris Doctor (J.D.)
- Stephen F. Austin State University
- B.A. (1978) | Political Science/History
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Personal Injury Trial Law
- Texas State Bar
- Texas State Bar # 04585500
- - Current
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Car Accidents
- Colley Firm, P.C.