Peter CataniaAt Catania & Catania, We Put Families First.
- Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice
Attorney Peter Catania co-founded Catania & Catania Injury Lawyers in 1992 to help injury victims get their lives back on track after an accident. He has helped recover over $500 million for individuals and families in Tampa when they needed it most.
Mr. Catania graduated from the University of Florida and earned a Doctor of Juris Prudence from Loyola University in 1989.
Following law school, he worked as a defense attorney for insurance providers and their clients. This experience gave him crucial insight into the methods insurance companies use to challenge injury claims, minimize claimants’ damages, and shift blame to other parties. He now uses this knowledge to help injury victims maximize their claims against those same insurance companies.
He’s also not afraid to take negligent parties to trial when they refuse to engage in good faith settlement negotiations — Peter is a member of the Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers and the Trial Lawyers of America.
Mr. Catania understands the many difficulties that personal injury victims face — financially, physically, and emotionally. He is dedicated to getting justice for victims by securing maximum compensation for their damages.
Catania & Catania Injury Lawyers handles all types of accident cases, including car accidents, medical malpractice, slip and falls, truck accidents, and wrongful death claims. The attorneys at Catania & Catania boast over 120 years of combined legal experience.
To learn more about our premier Tampa personal injury lawyers, contact Catania & Catania. We offer free consultations to all prospective clients.
- University of Florida
- Loyola University New Orleans College of Law
- Tampa, FL
- Catania & Catania Injury Lawyers
- Tampa Car Accident Lawyer - Catania & Catania, P.A.
- Catania & Catania, P.A.
- 25 Tips for Getting a Fair Personal Injury Settlement
- Personal Injury 360
- Everything You Need To Know About Truck Accidents in Tampa, FL
- Tampa Bay Newswire
- Steps To Take After A Tampa Car Accident
- Florida Independent
- Tampa Bicycle Safety Overview: Infrastructure and Crash Stat
- People Powered Movement
- Tampa Road Safety Overview
- Make Roads Safe
- The Florida Bar
We offer a free consultation.
- Credit Cards Accepted
We work on contingency fee basis. No fee unless we win!
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
At Catania & Catania, we have been providing personal injury and wrongful death representation to the Tampa Bay area for over 20 years. With a knowledgeable staff of qualified attorneys on your side, you can be confident that your case will be handled quickly and efficiently, with the best chance of getting a successful settlement on your claim.