Peter Brewer founded the real estate Law Offices of Peter N. Brewer in 1995 as a solo practice. Over the past 24 years, the firm has grown and evolved into a preeminent boutique real estate law firm in Silicon Valley, serving clients throughout California. In 2018, the firm restructured into the partnership Brewer Offord & Pedersen LLP, consisting of 6 attorneys and 4 staff.
Peter represents clients throughout California in a range of transaction and litigation matters related to property law, including boundary disputes, partition actions, and title & ownership disputes.
Peter Brewer’s expertise is widely recognized and highly regarded by his peers, colleagues, and clients. He has reached an AV-Preeminent® peer-review rating, the highest tier of achievement based on legal knowledge, analytical capabilities, judgment, legal experience, and communication ability. Peter has also earned recognition as a Super Lawyer® for Northern California, a designation reserved for the top 5% of lawyers in the state, and maintained such status for the past eight consecutive years.
Peter Brewer is actively involved in real estate on the state, county, and local levels. He is an active member of the Silicon Valley Association of REALTORS® (SILVAR), the Nevada County Association of REALTORS®, and the Santa Clara County Association of REALTORS® (SCCAOR). Peter is a member of the California Association of Realtors® Legal Affairs Committee, the Nevada County Bar Association, and serves as a special adviser on the executive committee of the Law Practice Management and Technology section of the California Lawyers Association (formerly State Bar of California), having served as the 2017 chair of the committee.
Peter Brewer is licensed to practice in all State & Federal Courts in California and Idaho. Peter lives in a beautiful mountain home in Nevada City with his wife Laura and his two adorable pups, Chunky & Chance.
- University of Santa Clara, School of Law
- J.D. (1979) | Litigation and trial practice
- California State University, San Jose
- B.A. (1973) | Machine Tool Technology & Metals
- Menlo College
- Associate of Arts (1970) | Graduation
- Founding Partner & Real Estate Attorney
- Brewer Offord & Pedersen LLP - Real Estate Law Firm
- - Current
- Founder & Owner, Real Estate Attorney
- Law Offices of Peter N. Brewer
- - Current
- Santa Clara County REALTORS Association (SCCAOR)
- Silicon Valley Association of REALTORS® (SILVAR)
- California Association of REALTORS®
- Nevada County Bar Association
- California Lawyers Association
- Executive Committee, Law Practice Management & Technology (LPMT) Section
- Activities: 2017 Chair
- Nevada County Association of RELATORS®
- California State Bar # 87971
- - Current
- Idaho State Bar
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Real Estate Law
- Landlord Tenant
- Construction Law
- English: Spoken, Written
- Silicon Valley Real Estate Law Firm - Brewer Offord & Pedersen LLP
- Bay Area Real Estate Law Blog - Free Real Estate Law Resources from Real Estate Attorneys