Peter Pinnola guides clients through the confusing and frustrating process of applying for Social Security Disability benefits. A highly experienced and respected Philadelphia disability lawyer, Mr. Pinnola has represented disability claimants for over 40 years. Services at Pinnola & Bomstein, which may begin prior to the application, extend through all levels of appeal, including the administrative law judge hearing.
- Harvard University, Cambridge, Massachusetts
- University of Pennsylvania Law School
- Pinnola & Bomstein
- Pennsylvania State Bar
- National Organization of Social Security Claims Representatives
- 3rd Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Free Consultation
Medical malpractice cases, Social Security appeals and certain other matters accepted on a contingent fee basis.
- Social Security Disability