Philip M. Fornaro is the managing attorney at Fornaro Law. Adopting a “never give up” attitude, Philip has become known for his ability to succeed where others fail for the last 20 years. His decision to diversify his practice in 2004 has resulted in the creation of a full service law firm which provides quality representation in a variety of legal areas. Philip follows the rule that positive energy will yield positive results. This energy is the driving force behind the success of Fornaro Law. He has become adept at creating a network and team between clients, Fornaro Law and other professionals. This team approach and expanding network has provided further benefits for the clients of Fornaro Law.
At Fornaro Law, we are business savvy lawyers who are not only outstanding with legal representation but are project managers, architects of structure, and business advisors. Our process is to create multi-disciplinary teams to help our clients maximize efficiency, enhance client services and reduce costs. We are also network savvy lawyers which are able to connect legal and other professionals through collaboration. Our opinion is that the bigger the community that we create, the easier it is to offer solutions tailored to the needs of the clients.
Our clients understand that when they hire Fornaro Law, they will not only get top level legal service, they will get constant communication, access to the Fornaro Law network, business advice, and solutions to their needs.
Fornaro Law is on the cutting edge of technology through its use of Artificial Intelligence for document review and becoming a leading authority on crytpocurrency and the Blockchain.
Phil also understands the need to give back to the community by taking roles as President of the La Grange Business Association, scholarship chair of the Rotary, Little League Baseball Manager and ardent supporter of the numerous local charities.
- The John Marshall Law School
- J.D. (1995) | Law
- Northwestern University
- B.A. (1991) | Political Science
- Activities: Rugby Club
- Managing Attorney
- Fornaro Law
- - Current
- Although Philip Fornaro has been practicing for 22 years, he started his own practice in 2004.
- Bitcoin and Digital Currency
- Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation
- Document Review Using Artificial Intelligence, Document Review, Analysis & Interpretation Using Artificial Intelligence, University of Chicago, Gleacher Center, 450 N. Cityfront Plaza Drive, Chicago, Illinois 60611
- Giant City Media
- Fornaro Law, LegalSifter and many others will speak about Artificial Intelligence and viable use cases that we are implementing currently.
- Block Chain Roundtable Speaker, Revolution Chicago 2.0, Downers Grove, IL
- Northern Illinois Commercial Association of Realtors, Institute of Real Estate Management
- How Business Gets Done: Why the Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, and Technology are Changing Everything, CEO Roundtable Chicago, Baird & Warner HQ
- CEO Roundtable
- Bitcoin for Beginners, Hinsdale Public Library
- Hinsdale Public Library
- Legal Perspective on Cryptocurrency, Cryptocon 2018, Northwestern Pritzker School of Law
- Community Impact Award
- The LeaderShop
- In recognition of commitment to, impact on, and support the La Grange community and local non-profits.
- State Bar of Illinois # 6229260
- 7th Circuit
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
We accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express and work through Law Pay
- Business Law
- Real Estate Law
- Estate Planning
- Municipal Law
- Employment Law
- International Law
- Appeals & Appellate
- Construction Law
- Foreclosure Defense
- English: Spoken, Written
- Italian: Spoken
http://www.fornarolaw.com/practice-areas/business-corporate-law/Cybercurrency / Bitcoin Law Firm | Fornaro Law
http://www.fornarolaw.com/practice-areas/bitcoin-cybercurrency/Fornaro Law Bitcoin Interview 1Fornaro Law
Call or Come in for a free consultation 1022 South LaGrange Road LaGrange, Illinois 60525 (708) 639-4320 -- Telephone