Philip R. Papa has twenty-five years of legal experience in Plaintiff's personal injury litigation with a primary focus on medical malpractice litigation.
He is a graduate of New York Law School and has been admitted to practice in the State of New York since 1976. He is admitted to practice in the Federal Courts in the Southern, Eastern and Northern Districts and is a member of the New York State Bar Association.
- New York Law School
- St. John's University School of Law
- Leav & Steinberg, LLP
- - Current
- New York State Bar  # 1171362
- New York State Bar Association
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- Free Consultation
Personal injury cases handled on a contingency fee basis.
- Construction Law
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Car Accidents
- Philip R. Papa's Website Profile
- Leav & Steinberg, LLP Website
- New York Accident Lawyer Blog