Preston Cahill has been with Varellas & Varellas since 2017. Preston is a native of Dry Ridge, Kentucky and attended Centre College in Danville, Kentucky where he studied Financial Economics and History. After Centre, Preston went on to graduate from law school and received his Juris Doctor from the University of Kentucky College of Law in 2018.
While in law school, Preston developed his litigation and trial skills as a member of both the Trial Advocacy Board and Moot Court Board. In 2016, Preston was also selected to be a member of the University of Kentucky College of Law Moot Court National Competition Team and further familiarized himself with trial and appellate level advocacy. Prior to joining Varellas & Varellas, Preston clerked with a firm in Lexington where the majority of his work involved providing assistance with litigating cases in the area of personal injury and medical malpractice.
As a Kentuckian, Preston is motivated to provide the best representation possible for our clients and serve those throughout the state who have been wronged or injured.
- University of Kentucky College of Law
- Moot Court Board, Member Moot Court National Competition Team, Member Trial Advocacy Board, Member
- Honors: Top Student, CALI Award for Products Liability | Top Student, CALI Award for Law and Economics | Top Student, CALI Award for Equine Law | Best Oral Argument, Legal Research and Writing
- Centre College
- Major: Financial Economics Minor: History Centre College Football Team
- Varellas & Varellas
- Kentucky State Bar
- Fayette County Bar Association
- Kentucky Justice Association
- Free Consultation
Free consultation for all injury cases.
- Contingent Fees
- Personal Injury
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Insurance Claims
- Medical Malpractice
- Products Liability
- Trucking Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Preston P. Cahill's Website Profile
- Varellas & Varellas Website
- Kentucky Injury Lawyers Blog