Free Consultation: (770) 240-0922Tap to Call This Lawyer
Priscilla T. Upshaw

Priscilla T. Upshaw

Justice For Georgia's Juveniles & Families
  • Education Law, Juvenile Law, Family Law ...
  • Georgia
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial MediaResponsive Law

The Upshaw Law Firm is a specialized public interest law firm dedicated to representing juveniles and their families.

Our Mission is to Passionately Advocate for the rights, opportunities and betterment of children, families and individuals impacted by child welfare, the juvenile justice system, school systems and Georgia’s court systems.

Our Vision is to Ensure every child, parent, family and individual receives excellent legal representation and fair & just treatment. We envision a world where restorative solutions are made available to every child, the likelihood of re-offending is minimized and the opportunity for productive adulthood is maximized.

The Upshaw Law Firm is an Equal Justice for All organization. We believe everyone, regardless of income, deserves and is entitled to excellent, legal representation, and we demonstrate our commitment to this principle by offering juvenile representation for an equitable flat fee.

At the Upshaw Law Firm, Georgia’s children are permanently priority! We serve ALL of Georgia’s children and their families, from Blue Ridge to Bainbridge and everywhere in between. We are here to serve and ensure that there will always be Justice for Georgia’s Juveniles and Families.

Contact Us Today!

Atlanta's John Marshall Law School
J.D. (2018)
Honors: cum laude graduate
Atlanta's John Marshall Law School Logo
Professional Associations
State Bar of Georgia  # 146239
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
State Bar of Georgia
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • Free Consultation
  • Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
    Juvenile Law Client's fees based on family's income & size.
Practice Areas
    Education Law
    Juvenile Law
    Family Law
    Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
    Domestic Violence
    Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights
    Criminal Law
    Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
  • English: Spoken, Written
Legal Answers
Q. If the company sends a letter requesting restitution, is paying that amount my best option?
A: If the case is still pending, you may still face legal consequences in criminal court. The attorney for the company could sue you civilly for the restitution. We wish you well. -The Upshaw Law Firm, LLC.
Q. Any legal way to move out at 17 that isn’t emancipation? I’m in Georgia by the way.
A: You would need the permission of your parent/legal guardian. Emancipation is accomplished by turning 18 years old, getting married or enlistment in the military full time. We wish you well. -The Upshaw Law Firm, LLC.
Q. I received an arraignment letter a year from when I knocked over my uncles mailbox he didn’t press charges. am I going
A: At an arraignment hearing, you will enter your guilty or not guilty plea. Whether or not your go to jail depends heavily on the facts of your case. We wish you well. -The Upshaw Law Firm, LLC.
View More Answers
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map
The Upshaw Law Firm, LLC.
4450 Marietta Street
Suite B
Powder Springs, GA 30127
Telephone: (770) 240-0922
Fax: (770) 240-0922