Skip to main content
R. Michael Smith
Bankruptcy, Employment Law, Estate Planning
- The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary
- M. Div. (2002)
- The Ohio State University College of Law
- Juris Doctor (1985) | Law Journal and the Judge Joseph Harter Memorial Award.
- University of Cincinnati
- B.A. (1983) | Political Science.
- Honors: Graduated Summa Cum Laude and a member of Phi Beta Kappa.
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills